RE: [xsl] making balanced 2 columns from single column of data (also examples from D Pawsons Site and Others found flag errors)

Subject: RE: [xsl] making balanced 2 columns from single column of data (also examples from D Pawsons Site and Others found flag errors)
From: "SANWAL, ABHISHEK (HP-Houston)" <abhishek.sanwal@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 08:31:43 -0500
Jarno,

Thank you.

I did not realize I could use the "escape" characters for "expressions"
as a bunch of references still showed the <= as <= and not as &lt;.

Thanks, once again.

Regards,

Abhishek Sanwal
HP - Houston Campus
abhishek.sanwal@xxxxxx

PS: On another curious note: what is ???
"Jarno - Suicide Commando: Hellraiser (VNV Nation Remix)"