RE: [xsl] Server-side transform with .asp file instead of .xml

Subject: RE: [xsl] Server-side transform with .asp file instead of .xml
From: "Jacoby, Peter R." <PJACOBY@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:36:06 -0400
>>Can anyone suggest how I can get it to recognise the XML code in an ASP
page?

I think what you are looking for is how to send back XML and have the
browser interpret that as XML.  The way to control what type of data the
browser thinks it's getting is by setting the Content-Type of the HTTP
response.

In ASP, you would write

Response.ContentType = "text/xml"
Response.Write(xml.transformNode(xsl))