Re: [xsl] <with-param> with non-text node

Subject: Re: [xsl] <with-param> with non-text node
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukulw3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 23:56:50 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Prashant,
I would do it as below --
1)
Convert the tree fragment to a node set first, using
the vendor:nodeset extension function.

<xsl:variable name="treefrag">
  <Parent>
    child1
    child2
  </Parent>
</xsl:variable>

then doing -- e.g. xalan:nodeset($treefrag)

2) Then pass the nodeset to the called template..
<xsl:call-template name="XXXX">
  <xsl:with-param name="YYYY"
select="xalan:nodeset($treefrag)">
  </xsl:with-param>
</xsl:call-template>

This way I can process the tree fragment e.g. --
<Parent>
    child1
    child2
</Parent>