Re: [xsl] Critique/comments sought: XML/XSLT website documentatio n project

Subject: Re: [xsl] Critique/comments sought: XML/XSLT website documentatio n project
From: Joern Clausen <joern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:39:35 +0200
On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 11:07:39AM +0300, Emmanuil Batsis (Manos) wrote:
> You mean there are hooks to use graphviz from XSLT? Any examples out
> there? Sorry if I got this all wrong...

Why? Use output method "text" and generate a dot file.

I, for example, maintain a list of installed Perl modules and their
dependencies as an XML file and generate a dependency graph using XSLT
and graphviz. The "hook", if you need one, is "make" ;)

--
 Joern Clausen                                joern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Faculty of Technology           http://www.TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE/~joern/