RE: [xsl] javascript- variable question - in XSL document

Subject: RE: [xsl] javascript- variable question - in XSL document
From: "Martinez, Brian" <brian.martinez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 12:16:53 -0600

This has nothing to do with XSLT: you just don't know how to append the
contents of variables to JavaScript strings.

> <script language="javascript">
>   function getPL(form) {
>     if (form.rptPeriod[0].selected) {
> 	varNow = "testText";
>
> window.open('http://192.168.1.13/OnePointBPO/popup.cfm?selectA
> cct=varNow',

This should read:

window.open('http://192.168.1.13/OnePointBPO/popup.cfm?selectAcct='+varNow,

etc.

If you're not sure if it's JavaScript, HTML markup or XSLT that is causing
you problems, the best approach is to create a static model of your desired
output, then debug it before integrating it into your stylesheet.

hth,
b.

| brian martinez                           brian.martinez@xxxxxxxxxxx |
| lead gui programmer                                    303.357.3548 |
| cheap tickets, part of trip network                fax 303.357.3380 |
| 6560 greenwood plaza blvd., suite 400           englewood, co 80111 |
| cendant travel distribution services   http://www.cheaptickets.com/ |