RE: [xsl] Current Date and Time

Subject: RE: [xsl] Current Date and Time
From: "Martinez, Brian" <brian.martinez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 14:42:25 -0600

That's fine if your output requirement is HTML and your target client
supports JavaScript, but what if you are trying to generate an XML document
with a current timestamp?  The original author didn't mention what his
output requirements were, but if all he needed was HTML/JavaScript, I doubt
he'd be looking for help on XSL-List.

cheers,
b.

| brian martinez                           brian.martinez@xxxxxxxxxxx |
| lead gui programmer                                    303.357.3548 |
| cheap tickets, part of trip network                fax 303.357.3380 |
| 6560 greenwood plaza blvd., suite 400           englewood, co 80111 |
| cendant travel distribution services   http://www.cheaptickets.com/ |