RE: [xsl] Problems selecting the right nodes.

Subject: RE: [xsl] Problems selecting the right nodes.
From: "Kienle, Steven C [PGRD/0200]" <steven.c.kienle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 13:01:28 -0400
I'm not sure if this will fit the bill, but it does return the correct
results with your sample below.

<xsl:template match="service">
    <xsl:if test="/root/branch[not(service/@id = current()/@id)]">
        <xsl:value-of select="@id" />
    </xsl:if>
</xsl:template>

Basically, this matches the service nodes and only executes the value-of
when the exists a branch which does not have a service with the same @id as
the current service.  Because it is processing nodes, it possible that you
could have some duplication, which you may not want.  You might be able to
use this as a starting point.

	Steve