RE: [xsl] removing - ' - Is it possible?

Subject: RE: [xsl] removing - ' - Is it possible?
From: Yago Alvarado <Yago.Alvarado@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 10:47:56 +0100
Hi Michael!

	I'm afraid I haven't read the posts from yesterday.
I'm on the digest mode and when I get the time to read them I'm usually one
day late with the
posts...

Thanks for the tip about using the entity.

I have to say that I did tried this but with the quotes the other way
around.

 <xsl:value-of select="translate(@mystring, '&apos;', '')"/>

and it didn't work so I didn't try putting the quotes the other way around.
Thanks for the explanation.

Regards,
Yago