RE: [xsl] A way to use Single quote or double quote in XML and/or output it into HTML & FO without resorting to CDATA in the XML?

Subject: RE: [xsl] A way to use Single quote or double quote in XML and/or output it into HTML & FO without resorting to CDATA in the XML?
From: "SANWAL, ABHISHEK (HP-Houston)" <abhishek.sanwal@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 16:30:59 -0500
Apologies :)

I looked around even did a SITE search using google, but I believe I
looked with different keywords. Also searched biglist with keywords.

I believe that it should not just be in attributes but should have
mention in "special characters" section as well.

Either way, thanks for helping me out. :)

Regards,

Abhishek Sanwal
HP - Houston Campus
abhishek.sanwal@xxxxxx