RE: [xsl] relatively new to XSL- variable setting question

Subject: RE: [xsl] relatively new to XSL- variable setting question
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 11:05:03 -0400
Bruce,

Sorry, I'm missing a bit of context: can you show us the code with this erroneous result? plus a sample of what you want it to be?

My first suggestion only concerns the variable declaration; how it is used depends on you. The second suggestion should not (cannot) result in the output you are showing.

Perhaps you are using an xsl:value-of statement instead of the xsl:copy-of I suggested? That would give you the wrong results....

Cheers,
Wendell