RE: [xsl] performing 2 conversions on 2 diff xmls?

Subject: RE: [xsl] performing 2 conversions on 2 diff xmls?
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 21:44:50 +0100
It's probably better to put the two transformations into a pipeline
using whatever API you are using to control the transformation. You can
do a two-pass operation within a single stylesheet, but you (a) need to
use the xx:node-set() extension to make the result of the first pass
accessible to the second, and (b) need to add modes to one of the phases
to avoid its template rules clashing with the template rules used in the
other phase.

Michael Kay