[xsl] making html-form with an identifier in a xsl:for-each

Subject: [xsl] making html-form with an identifier in a xsl:for-each
From: Nica Huestegge <Nica.H@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 13:53:54 +0200
Hi!

I have a little question - probably easy-to-answer, except for a newbie like
me. I try to describe it as precisely as possible, which makes my mail very
long. I am sorry, but I dont want to bother you with an unclear question and
i hope you wont mind the long mail. Thank You.

I have a number of xml-files which includes something like the following
(Actually, there is much more stuff around in those files, but I try to keep
it reduced to my question...):

<test id="test1">
  <question>
    What is five plus four?
  </question>
  <answer>
    nine
  </answer>
</test>
<test id="test2">
  <question>
    What is five minus two?
  </question>
  <answer>
    three
  </answer>
</test>

Where the number of <test>-elements varies from file to file.

I want an output in html, where the question is just text and after every
question there is a form input for the answer. the whole form will be send
to a servlet. So the html will look something like this:

<form method="post" action="NextServlet">
    What is five plus four?<br/>
    <input type="text" name="test1"/>
    What is five minus two?<br/>
    <input type="text" name="test2"/>
  <input type="submit"/>
</form>

Now, the xsl. I know it has to be something like this:
            <form method="post" action="NextServlet">
            <xsl:for-each select="test">
            <xsl:value-of select="question" /><br/>
            <input type="text" name="????????"/>
            </xsl:for-each>
            <input type="submit"/>
            </form>
As you can see, the questionmarks are where my problem is. How can I put a
unique identifier there (which should equal "test1" or "test2", the id-
attribute of <test>, so that my Servlet can compare the given answer to that
in the xml-file?

Thank you for your time (and answer), sorry for any mistakes (english just
isnt my language...),
Nica Huestegge