Re: [xsl] a node child

Subject: Re: [xsl] a node child
From: "M. David Peterson" <conners_dad@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 06:42:55 -0700
Maybe Im missing something but it seems like Belangour is asking not how to
get to the literal foo code he has as an example but instead how to test any
node for existence of a child node in a given context...

<xsl:for-each select="persons/person">
     <xsl:if test="child::tel">
          .... insert code
     </xsl:if>
</xsl:for-each>

child::tel will bring each 'person' node into context if it has a child node
'tel'.

replace the node names with the names of the actual nodes you are trying to
select and you will get the same results...

Regards,

M.