Re: [xsl] Sorting Problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] Sorting Problem
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukulgw3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 08:51:57 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Puja,
It will be nice, if you can post the XML, with which
you are working. Also, please post the desired output,
specifying how you wish to do sorting.

Regarding question about xsl:for-each and xsl:template
match, these are basic syntax of XSL.

Please look at the site --
http://www.w3schools.com/xsl/default.asp, &
http://www.w3schools.com/xpath/default.asp

for a nice beginner help on XSLT and XPath..

Dave Pawson's Q & A site is also quite useful --
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/sect21.html

Regards,
Mukul