RE: [xsl] Encoding while parsing

Subject: RE: [xsl] Encoding while parsing
From: "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_l.delmelle@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 18:06:07 +0200

Sorry, I seem to have read this wrong. Your problem is obviously with the
xerces/crimson parsers. (my mistake)

So, as a hint: try browsing the xerces or crimson list archives for strings
like 'output encoding'.

It would surprise me if you were actually the first to have a
problem/question like this...

Again, my excuses for misreading your question (surely didn't want to waste
your time).

Greetz,

Andreas