RE: [xsl] importing stylesheets from remote host

Subject: RE: [xsl] importing stylesheets from remote host
From: klute <soundres9@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:08:57 -0700 (PDT)
Andreas,

the default behaviour is to look for the imported
stylesheets on the host where the transformation
happens (in my case this would be host A). That's not
what i want since all of my stylesheets reside on the
remost host B and I am tryiong to avoid hardcoding
host B within each <xsl:import>.

James

--- "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_l.delmelle@xxxxxxxxxx>