RE: [xsl] font family for xsl-fo

Subject: RE: [xsl] font family for xsl-fo
From: "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_l.delmelle@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 12:31:31 +0200

My guess would be that a fixed-width font is what is being looked for
here...
(try a simple Courier font-family)

> Please describe your original problem, and also state the
> processor you are using, including its release number.

Must admit the problem is quite vaguely described here.

Is the question:

- print 'a' and 'W' on top of each other ( in the same 'space' )
- have a font where no matter which char always takes up the same amount of
space

?

Greetz,

Andreas