RE: [xsl] adding a namespace to a stylesheet automatically

Subject: RE: [xsl] adding a namespace to a stylesheet automatically
From: Americo Albuquerque <melinor@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 14:17:09 -0000
Hi

You can use local-name() ans namespace-uri()

 <xsl:template match="*[local-name()='foo' and
namespace-uri()=$mynamespace]">
   <xsl:if test="parent::*[local-name()='bar' and
namespace-uri()=$mynamespace][@baz] = /*/*[local-name()='squid' and
namespace-uri()=$mynamespace]">...</xsl:if>

Just define $mynamespace as a global parameter. Every time you change
namespaces you only need ta pass the new one to the stylesheet

(...)

Regards,
Americo Albuquerque