RE: [xsl] Different templates for same set of nodes

Subject: RE: [xsl] Different templates for same set of nodes
From: "SHEIKH Sajjad" <Sajjad.SHEIKH@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:34:36 +0100
Thanks David.

If I put the codes in variable, it does not produce the link and just
gives the values it find in 'location'.  While if I run it without
xsl:variable it works fine.

Any idea why it is behaving in this way?

<xsl:template match="link" mode="zzz">

Link Value:
<xsl:variable name="doc_link">
		<a>
		 <xsl:attribute name="href">

<xsl:text>http://localhost/1xml/scripts/perl.pl?</xsl:text>
 		  <xsl:for-each select="location">
  		   <xsl:text>value</xsl:text>
  		   <xsl:value-of select="position()"/>
  		   <xsl:text>=</xsl:text>
  		   <xsl:value-of select="."/>
  		   <xsl:if test="position()!=last()">&amp;</xsl:if>
 		  </xsl:for-each>
		 </xsl:attribute>
		 <xsl:value-of select="."/>
		</a>