Re: [xsl] Problem sorting alphabetically: all uppercase entries come first.

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem sorting alphabetically: all uppercase entries come first.
From: Matthew Zimmerman <mz34@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 12:33:38 -0500
Thanks David. I'll try that!

On Dec 16, 2003, at 10:41 AM, David Carlisle wrote:

It sorts in Saxon, but the web application I am using uses Sablotron.

I continue to believe sablotron is right here and saxon is wrong (but I don't believe it'l get changed:-)

But if you explictly translate to lower case as I showed in the first
reply the issue should go away and you'll get a case insensitive sort.

David

-- http://www.dcarlisle.demon.co.uk/matthew

MZ