RE: [xsl] One XML to MANY XSL's??

Subject: RE: [xsl] One XML to MANY XSL's??
From: cknell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 11:27:10 -0500
Although you haven't said as much, it seems that you are embedding a reference to the stylesheet in the XML file and depend on the user's browser (most likely IE 5.5 or later) to do the transformation for you. You would be better served by moving the transformation to the server. Have the links point to a server-side process that does the transformation and returns the HTML output to the browser. Your links could contain a query string with a code that your server-side process could decode into the URL of the XSLT stylesheet to use.
--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email