RE: [xsl] How to output the less-than sign (and not <)

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to output the less-than sign (and not <)
From: "Amuchastegui, Maria" <Maria.Amuchastegui@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 13:43:57 -0500
I should have mentioned that the HTML snippet is itself XML data which has
been input by the user. The user has the option of including HTML tags in
his message. - Maria

<BillerComment>Upon pressing submit you are agreeing to the Terms and
Conditions on &lt;a href="http://www.bell.ca"; target=newwindow&gt;
bell.ca&lt;/a&gt; the terms and conditions on Bell's site</BillerMessage>