RE: [xsl] Executing SQL queries - XSLT ?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Executing SQL queries - XSLT ?
From: Aitor San Juan <asanjuan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 08:53:42 +0100
There is a tutorial at
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/edu/x-dw-xextract-i.html?S_TACT=104AHW
06&S_CMP=EDU which explains the way to obtain data from a data source (using
JDBC) and transform those data into an XML according to another XML file
which acts as a mapping. You can use the idea explain in the tutorial to
implement a Java class which takes as input: the XML mapping file and
produces another XML document with the structure specified by the mapping.
The data are previously obtained from a data base (the SQL query is also
specified in the mapping file).

You need registration to access the tutorial, but the registration process
is free.

Regards!