RE: [xsl] Transforming XML to multiple different versions (multiple files)

Subject: RE: [xsl] Transforming XML to multiple different versions (multiple files)
From: "Richard Corfield" <rdc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 09:23:38 +0000
On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 22:01:22 +0100, Andreas L. Delmelle wrote:
> [...]

Many thanks! Using your suggestions I am now able to get it to work. Fantastic!
My XSLT engine is doing the right thing (outputting to separate files) even with the version="1.0" declaration.
It seems that libxslt supports xsl:document without needing extenstions? (or they're built in?)

Thanks again.

Richard