Re: [xsl] Process output from imported stylesheet?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Process output from imported stylesheet?
From: "Magnus Teo" <magnusteo@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:46:55 +0800
Hi M
my this can help u. Just Put a special identifier in ur xsl file where u
want to include the template and while loading it in to the parser replace
the identifier with ur Include path value (node value) .. and transform it
... if u need the code i can send u .. but it is in ASP and i m using MsXML
parser

Qazi Asim

-
Hi Qazi, thanks for your reply. I'm not sure I'm on level with what you're explaining. I have a few scenarios running and the only one that would work will require me to read my XSL, intercept any identifiers and run the processed XSL; although hoping to solve this through xsl manipulation purely, think i'll settle for anything that works now. Could I trouble you to send me an extract or copy of that code? Thank you again.