Re: [xsl] getting rid of doctype declarations

Subject: Re: [xsl] getting rid of doctype declarations
From: Paul Tremblay <phthenry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 13:32:08 -0500
On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 05:21:44PM +0000, David Carlisle wrote:
> The latter, I'm afraid, unless your processor has some extension
> attributes to control this, xsl:output attributes are always merged
> together and you can't really remove them.

Thanks.

I guess I'll have to write another stylesheet with all the templates,
minus the output template. Then write another stylesheet that imports
this stylesheet, but includes the output template. For general
transformations, I'll use the second stylesheet. When I need to omit the
declaration, I'll use the first.

Not so complicated after all, I guess.

Paul