RE: [xsl] centralised alphabetical order for distributed content

Subject: RE: [xsl] centralised alphabetical order for distributed content
From: <Jarno.Elovirta@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:42:22 +0200
Hi,

If you're using Xalan, you can combine the 30 documents into a one Result Tree Fragment and then use the node-set() extension function to cast that into a node-set. Remember to strip all the whitespace to keep the size of the node-set as small as possible. Then, just use the normal key-based approach to go through the links in the node-set, just remember that the current node is one of the nodes in the node-set.

Cheers,