RE: [xsl] making div section with xsl invisible

Subject: RE: [xsl] making div section with xsl invisible
From: "Josh Canfield" <Josh.Canfield@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:17:36 -0800
Realizing that this is not the right forum, here is the answer anyway:

That snippet might work, but putting it in an actual table shouldn't. div isn't a valid child element of table and in this case IE is choosing to ignore it. Try putting the style in the tr element itself.

This still shows the row:

This doesn't (in IE6)

Josh