RE: [xsl] Union of two XSL

Subject: RE: [xsl] Union of two XSL
From: "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_l.delmelle@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 18:44:03 +0100

Hi,

Possible? Yes, but it needs a little work:

1. rewriting at least one of the stylesheets to include/import the other, or
adding a third one which includes/imports the other two

2. either:
  a. pass one of the XMLs directly as a source to the 'main' stylesheet, and
read in the other using document()
or:
  b. create a third XML containing the URIs of the other two XML files, pass
this one to the main stylesheet, and use document() in the stylesheet to
read in the files specified by the URIs in the source document

So, google around for:

<xsl:include ..>
<xsl:import ..>
document()