[xsl] xsl problem

Subject: [xsl] xsl problem
From: "poppe chris" <pc_poppe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 16:35:16 +0200
Hello, Im facing the following problem,

I have a xml file like this, in wich an A element contains an offset (20, 30, 40) and a length (5, 10, 5) and the size element in the header is the sum of the lengths.

  <header>
          <size>20</size>
  </header>
  <GOP>
    <content>
        <A>20 5</A>
        <B/>
        <A>30 10</A>
        <A>40 5</A>
        <B/>
     </content>
  </GOP>

What i want to do is match any A element and alter the length for example everywhere + 3 except for lenghts greater then or equal to 10. But the problem is that I then have to change the size.
So the outputxml file should be:

  <header>
          <size>26</size>
  </header>
  <GOP>
    <content>
        <A>20 8</A>
        <B/>
        <A>30 10</A>
        <A>40 8</A>
        <B/>
     </content>
  </GOP>

I dont have a problem changing the A elements but i do have a problem in changing the size to the right number. Currently im using 2 xsl files to solve this, one to change the A elements and put the changed length in an helper element, this produces the following xml file

  <header>
          <size>20</size>
  </header>
  <GOP>
    <content>
        <A>20 8</A>
        <help>8</help>
        <B/>
        <A>30 10</A>
        <help>10</help>
        <A>40 8</A>
         <help>8</help>
        <B/>
     </content>
  </GOP>

And then i use another xsl transformation to change the size.

I would love to see all this happen in one xsl transformation,

anyone got any idea's?
greetings,
Chris

Ben jij klaar voor De Vuilbek? http://devuilbek.msn.be/start.php Nu op JIM en MSN