Re: [xsl] Copying css file to destination

Subject: Re: [xsl] Copying css file to destination
From: "Kaarle Kaila" <kaarle.kaila@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 12:37:47 +0300
Did not get any suggestions on how to do this so I solved it by embedding
the css-file in an xml-file named tables.css.xml something like:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<css>
.table {font-size:12 pt;font-weight: normal;
margin-top:12 pt;margin-bottom:0 pt;
text-align:left
}
body { font : normal Arial;
}
</css>
===================
Then in my xslt document I added following code in my "main" template:

<xsl:apply-templates select="document('tables.css.xml')"/>

================
Finally I created the css-file using template:

<xsl:template match="css">
<xsl:document method="text" href="{$lbase}{$lname}/tables.css">
<xsl:value-of select="."/>
</xsl:document>
</xsl:template>

This does what I need so It's acceptable for me but does not look too good
when I have embedded the css-file in a wrapper xml-file. May make editing
css-file with some tools not so good but e.g. with notepad it's OK.

Would it be possible to read the file as a css-file directly (XSLT 1.0 + /
libxslt)?

regards
Kaarle Kaila