RE: [xsl] file_size_affecting_transformation??

Subject: RE: [xsl] file_size_affecting_transformation??
From: juan valentín-pastrana <jvalentin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 21:42:28 +0200
I had the same problem when processing a 200 MB file with more than 50000
first level tags in a 512 MB machine

same happened -out of memory error- when using windose xsltproc

I overcame it making a xsl preprocessing in order to reduce the xml
complexity, by removing some attributes and unused tags, it may help