RE: [xsl] How to import multiple stylesheets into one xsl file?

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to import multiple stylesheets into one xsl file?
From: Zhen Jiang <zjwsun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 06:35:08 -0700 (PDT)
My xslt files need to import header, footer, and 2
menu bars because I have so many xslt files and each
one of them has the same structure. Let me give an
example of the xslt file.
<xsl:stylesheet>
<xsl:import href="footer.xsl">
<xsl:import href="menubarv.xsl">
<xsl:import href="menubarh.xsl">
<xsl:import href="header.xsl">
<xsl:output>
<xsl:template match="/">
<xsl:apply-imports/>(should be the header)
<xsl:apply-imports/>(should be horizontal menubar )
<xsl:apply-imports/>(should be vertical menubar )
<xsl:apply-imports/>>(should be the footer)
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

I thought the imported files would appear in the
opposite order that they are imported but only the
header printed 4 times.

I couldn't find answer anywhere.

Thanks a lot,

Zhen