Re: [xsl] Merging and sorting files from a list

Subject: Re: [xsl] Merging and sorting files from a list
From: "cking" <cking@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 01:16:44 +0200
Hi Herve,

You're right, you can merge the nodes with the Muenchian method.
(until now, I had never really looked into this technique).

Is it only the time nodes that need to be merged? Yesterday, I thought
you also wanted to merge the subpath (and subpath/subpath) nodes,
which made it a bit more complicated.

As for the Sablotron error that you're getting, I don't have a clue.
I tried your stylesheets with Saxon (6.5.3) and no problem there...

Best regards,
Anton Triest