RE: [xsl] SVG Help

Subject: RE: [xsl] SVG Help
From: George James <GeorgeJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 15:24:44 -0000
Jeni
> If you're generating SVG, and don't want to use the 'svg'
> prefix throughout your stylesheet, you should make the SVG
> namespace the default namespace for the stylesheet.

Going off slightly at a tangent, could I use the same trick to avoid having
to type xsl: throughout my stylesheets?

It would seem to work if my output is plain text but not if the output is an
xml document.

I've never seen any examples where the xsl: namespace prefix is not used,
would it be considered bad form anyway?

Regards
George

age=/xml/utils/domtodom.xml