RE: [xsl] inserting HTML comments

Subject: RE: [xsl] inserting HTML comments
From: "Babos, Andras" <ababos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 12:51:50 +0100
Hi David,

You're right of course... :-) I hate to admit, but I didn't pay enough
attention to what I was doing. What happened was that I had an
<xsl:output method="html" version="4.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"
indent="no"/>
line in my main stylesheet and an
<xsl:output method="html" version="4.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"/>
line in an other, included stylesheet, and the latter setting (using the
default indent="yes" value) overwrote the former...
After I fixed the indentation issue in ALL included stylesheets it
finally works.
So now I have HTML output without indentation, but without rendering
errors also, so I'm happy. :-) As for that HTML not being pretty enough,
to be frank by now I don't give a damn. :-)

Thanks for everyone's help.

Regards:
		Andras Babos.

PS1: If I have the time I'll try to assemble a working sample of this
whitespace-insertion bug and send it to the Xalan-dev mailing list. It
is a bug after all...
PS2: Is there a tool to check whether my stylesheets are fully XSLT 1.0
conformant?