RE: [xsl] MSXSL.exe (Was: Re: [xsl] Collapsing run-on tag chains not working in saxon or xa lan)

Subject: RE: [xsl] MSXSL.exe (Was: Re: [xsl] Collapsing run-on tag chains not working in saxon or xa lan)
From: Pieter Reint Siegers Kort <pieter.siegers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 10:17:34 -0600
Thanx Dimitre for the interesting information, I'll download the latest
msxsl and nXSLT.exe too and incorporate them into my latest application,
which currently ames to compare output from Saxon and Saxon.NET, and will
now be able to include MXSML, from version 4.0, and not to forget
System.Xml.Xsl too.

Cheers,
<prs/>