[xsl] XML/XSL and libxslt ISSUES

Subject: [xsl] XML/XSL and libxslt ISSUES
From: Frédéric Pozzi <f.pozzi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:48:54 +0100
Hi,

My Environnment :

Wamp Serveur runing on winXP sp2 -> http://www.wampserver.com/ seems to
use libxslt as XSLT Processor.

I am trying to generate dynamically a news page from news.xml & news.xsl
files using php5, the problem I have is that my news.xml include an
external xml file using <!ENTITY>(external file is named
menu_gauche.xml).

So when i generate the page, all the content present in news.xml is
displayed correctly according to news.xsl, but none of the content from
menu_gauche.xml is displayed...

The strange thing is that when I generate my news page from the exact
same files (news.xml and news.xsl) using the XSLT Processor of my
developpment tool (Saxon6.5.3) it works and the page is as I expect it
to be.

So I guess there is a problem with libxslt ?

Sorry for this long post, but I've tried many, many, workaround without
success :-(

If Anyone Can help :-)

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Fp

Samples of my Code :

here is the php5 code I use for generation :

<?
$moteurXslt = new xsltProcessor();

$style = new domDocument();
$style->load('news.xsl');

$moteurXslt->importStylesheet($style);

$source = new domDocument();
$source->load('news.xml');

echo $moteurXslt->transformToXml($source);
?>

here is the declaration of my external xml file:

<?xml-stylesheet href="news.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>
<!DOCTYPE PAGE [<!ENTITY menu_gauche SYSTEM 'menu_gauche.xml'><!ENTITY
copy "&#169;" ><!ENTITY nbsp "&#x00A0;" > ]> <PAGE>
    <!-- Include the left menu-->&menu_gauche; <NEWS>
        <BLOCK>
            <TITRE>NEWS</TITRE>....