Re: [xsl] document()

Subject: Re: [xsl] document()
From: "Gabriel K." <gabriel.klappenbach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 14:49:45 +0100
Hello folks. Sorry for being away a while.
I have now tried the suggestions I got from you guys:
1) Install MSXML 4, perhaps there is a known bug in MSXML 3 that is fixed in later versions.
2) Try a local path (C:\path\XML\paths.xml)
3) Specifying the second argument of Document()

Here are the answers to those suggestions:
1) Installed MSXML4, and that didn't help. Same behaviour.
2) Local/physical path worked fine.
3) Tried second argument with no success.

BUT, all of the sudden, the relative path started working! I know my develop environment is not completely stable, so this may be the reason. So I tried restarting the environment several times and tried an absoulte path (/mickel/XML.. and http://gabbah....) and relative paths.. but still, only relative paths work.
But this is good enough for me, at least for the moment.

/Gabriel

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gabriel K." <gabriel.klappenbach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>