[xsl] Translating "("

Subject: [xsl] Translating "("
From: "Huditsch Roman" <Roman.Huditsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 13:20:06 +0100
Hi,

Sorry fort his "easy" question, but searching the archives I couldn't
find a solution myself.

I need translate special characters like "(", ")" etc in <ln:term>.

<xsl:variable name="val" select="translate(normalize-space(ln:term),

Unfortunately Saxon throws an exception at this line, because of
resolving the character entities...
I tired to escape them via "\", but no success.

Can someone point me to the right direction, please?
Thank you very much.

wbr,
Roman

the system manager.