RE: [xsl] Re: Problem passing node-set to params (RTF)

Subject: RE: [xsl] Re: Problem passing node-set to params (RTF)
From: "Evan Lenz" <evan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:16:14 -0800
> But, I fixed my problem.  I was using two different
> variable names.  So in my template I did this:
>
> <xsl:template name="foo">
>    <xsl:param name="srcNode"/>
>    <xsl:param name="destNode"/>
> </xsl:template>
>
> And in my calls I was doing this:
>
> <xsl:call-template name="foo">
>    <xsl:with-param name="src" select="current()"/>
>    <xsl:with-param name="dest" select="$local"/> </xsl:call-template>

Oops, and I actually saw that typo. Next time I won't assume that it was
just a typo in the email! Or at least I should consider that that might be
what's causing the problem.

Yeah, it makes perfect sense now. The default value of a parameter that has
no explicit default value specified is the empty string "", which of course
can't be converted to a node-set.

Evan