RE: [xsl] RE: [Bu posta banka disindan gelmekte olup gerektiginde teyit alinmalidir.] - [xsl] find the sum over distinct nodes - Sender blacklisted

Subject: RE: [xsl] RE: [Bu posta banka disindan gelmekte olup gerektiginde teyit alinmalidir.] - [xsl] find the sum over distinct nodes - Sender blacklisted
From: Osman Çınar Eren <Cinar.Eren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:20:58 +0200
hi,

my problem seems to be related to multiple level grouping. there is a nice
answer in your link. however my question is more complex; My second level
grouping is not in the same level. My input data :
 <value>

         <B>
             <key>aa</key>
             <value>
                 <v1>aa</v1>
                 <v2>110</v2>
             </value>
         </B>
         <B>
             <key>bb</key>
             <value>
                 <v1>bb</v1>
                 <v2>10</v2>
             </value>
         </B>
         <B>
             <key>cc</key>
             <value>
                 <v1>cc</v1>
                 <v2>60</v2>
             </value>
         </B>
	   <C>002</C>
 </value>

 <value>
        <B>
             <key>bb</key>
             <value>
                 <v1>bb</v1>
                 <v2>40</v2>
             </value>
         </B>
         <B>
             <key>cc</key>
             <value>
                 <v1>cc</v1>
                 <v2>200</v2>
             </value>
         </B>
	   <C>002</C>
 </value>

 <value>
         <B>
             <key>dd</key>
             <value>
                 <v1>dd</v1>
                 <v2>60</v2>
             </value>
         </B>
	   <C>001</C>
 </value>

my keys:
<xsl:key name="categorise" match="value" use="C"/>
<xsl:key name="dkey" match="value" use="v1"/>

two groupings are as follows:
first group according to C values of 'value' elements:
<xsl:for-each select="value[generate-id()=
generate-id(key('categorise',C)[1])]">
     	<xsl:call-template name="mytemplate">
      		<xsl:with-param name="ZZZ" select="$ZZZ" />
     	</xsl:call-template>
    </xsl:for-each>

in my template:
>   <xsl:for-each select="$ZZZ/B/value[generate-id(.) =
> generate-id(key('dkey', v1))]">
>     <xsl:variable name="miktar" select="sum(key('dkey',
> v1)/v2)"/>
>     <fo:table-row>
>       <fo:table-cell>
>         <fo:block text-align="left" font-size="8pt" >
>           <xsl:value-of select='format-number($miktar,
> "###,###.00")'/>
>         </fo:block>
>       </fo:table-cell>
>     </fo:table-row>
>   </xsl:for-each>

so how can i move the first key value into the second one as it is given in
the link below?(the two keys are in different levels in the XML)

i am not sure if i could tell my problem, if it is not enough i can go
deeper.

thanks in advance.
best regards...