Re: [xsl] Grouping while sorting

Subject: Re: [xsl] Grouping while sorting
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 12:18:17 -0800
Ragulf Pickaxe wrote:

I am rather hoping that you will finish the .NET version of XSL 2.0 in a short time, so I won't have to learn EXSLT, and then XSL 2.0 :-)

Actually, its fairly functional at the moment... I have a library to finish up that allows direct use of any .NET stream or document type (including XmlDocument and XpathDocument)... I've had that about half done now for a few weeks but havent had a chance to finish it up. Given your prompting I will try and get some more of it done today and posted for downloading.

Thanks for the reminder! And I'm glad to see you found a solution that works for you... for now ;)

Cheers!

<M:D/>