Re: [xsl] understanding key usage

Subject: Re: [xsl] understanding key usage
From: Osman Çınar Eren <Cinar.Eren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:02:17 +0200
thank you for your answer:

if value is a nodeset and i would like to search all B elements under it whose
keys have a value of 'USD', how should
i define the key for this nodeset?
<value>
	<B>
		<key>USD</key>
		<value>
			<v1>10</v1>
		</value>
	</B>
	<B>
		<key>EUR</key>
		<value>
			<v1>10</v1>
		</value>
	</B>
</value>

I have a nodeset which consists of 'value' elements like above. I want to get
a nodeset of B elements whose key values are same.(e.g. all the value
elements'(in this nodeset) B elements whose keys are 'USD'.)
if nodeset is -> tempnodeset

how should i define the select clause and the key?

???<xsl:for-each select="$tempnodeset/B[generate-id()=
generate-id(key('dkey','USD')[1])]">???

when i write <xsl:for-each select="$tempnodeset/B[key='USD')]">, i have all of
the value elements' B elements in this nodeset whsoe keys are 'USD'. But the
grouping with the key does not work.

any help will be appreciated.