Re: [xsl] XSL and XML in JavaScript

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL and XML in JavaScript
From: Francesco Barresi <kywocs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 00:03:12 -0300
Hi, I use the following JavaScript code:

function xmlhttp (url, handler) {
    xmlhttp = new XMLHttpRequest();
    xmlhttp.open("GET", url,true);
    xmlhttp.onreadystatechange = function() {
        if (xmlhttp.readyState==4) { handler(xmlhttp.responseXML);}
 }
 xmlhttp.send(null)
}

I'm sure that works on Mozilla browsers (I use Firefox), in IE I don't
know, but I do know that there is also a way to do the same thing.

I hope I helped a litle.
Bye
Francesco.

--