[xsl] Re: Problem with encoding using document function

Subject: [xsl] Re: Problem with encoding using document function
From: António Mota <amsmota@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 12:34:47 +0000
I don't know if this msg get to the list, cause i've got no answers :(
 and sometimes i think my messages are lost, maybe there is a problem
with my mail...

However, answering myself, the guy who's first made the ASP give me a
hint that solved the problem in a *very strange* way. Instead of using
the PI

aDocXml.createProcessingInstruction("xml", " version='1.0'
encoding='ISO-8859-1'")

I've attached the string containing the instruction to the beginig of the
XML.

response.Write "<?xml version=""1.0"" encoding=""ISO-8859-1"" ?>" &
aDocXml.xml

However, that makes me think that the error i've related

>  Content is not allowed in prolog.

was not caused by the PI after all.

Go wonder...