Re: [xsl] Sorting network addresses

Subject: Re: [xsl] Sorting network addresses
From: Craig W <codecraig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 10:09:48 -0500
So i would have to write the DTD to  file, then in my XSLT add

<xsl:output doctype-system="myDTD.dtd" />

...so theres no way to add an inline DTD?  I guess I could generate
the transformed XML file, then read in that file, insert the dtd
string to the top of it and re-write the file....but that seems
strange.  I really cant use an external DTD....well, maybe for what I
am doing i dont have to have it.

-craig

http://www.codecraig.com
http://jroller.com/page/codecraig