RE: [xsl] Namespaces in XMLSpy

Subject: RE: [xsl] Namespaces in XMLSpy
From: Jonathan Marenus <jonathanmarenus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 12:23:37 -0800 (PST)
I am using XSLT version 2.0 and my stylesheet tag now
looks like this:

<xsl:stylesheet version="2.0"
xsl:xpath-default-namespace="yyyy">

I haven't changed any other part of my code and I
tried the xpath-default-namespace with and without the
'xsl:'.  I am still getting the same error I had
before.  Any further ideas?

Jonathan Marenus