RE: [xsl] calling java function with saxon processor

Subject: RE: [xsl] calling java function with saxon processor
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 12:53:53 -0000
No, you shouldn't specify the filename where the class is located. The
namespace should specify the fully qualified name of the Java class (for
example Java:com.example.package.LatXMLXSLTObjectCtrl) and then you should
ensure that this Java class can be loaded from the Java classpath, by
setting your CLASSPATH variable appropriately.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/