[xsl] Get the XML File name in XSL?

Subject: [xsl] Get the XML File name in XSL?
From: c p <bugs75il@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:02:03 -0800 (PST)
I have couple of questions:

1. Is there a way in XSL to get the name of the XML
file that it is currently transforming?  If yes, how?

2. Is there a way to get to the XML file name if its
included in another XML file via entities.  Let me
give you an example to make it a bit clear:

Lets say I have master.xml that includes (via
entities) 3 other xml files.  I am going to send the
master.xml and my XSL file to the transformer to
transform it to HTML.  Since the master.xml includes
all three files, as I am transforming each subfile, I
want to get the name of the subfile in XSL.  Is that
possible?

Here are example files:
I have master.xml file that looks something like this:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE root SYSTEM "xml.dtd" [
    <!ENTITY % entFile SYSTEM "xml.ent">
    %entFile;